Our dear member, Sovereign_Spirit, basically took what we had written in Gnosis Part 5, when it comes to True Gnosticism and Hermetic (Thoth) Gnosticism. Here is how the two were delivered to humanity about 2000 years ago:
SPIRIT / SOURCE Message conveyed with:
* Pure Benevolence
* No Intimidation
* No Fear
* No Spectacle
* No lights
* No Rules/Laws
* No Exclusivity
* No Secret Knowledge/Initiation
* No special knowledge Jesus wanted only certain people to know.
* No Chosen Ones.
* No special assignments, vestments, initiations, or tests are required.
* Anyone searching for truth will eventually find it.
THOTH message conveyed with:
* Secret knowledge/initiation
* Special knowledge Jesus wanted only certain people to know.
* Chosen Ones
* Special assignments, vestments, initiations, or tests are required.
Hermetic Insertions of “truth:”
The Sumerian texts (the Anunnaki) The Enûma Elish (Babylonian Creation Story) The Emerald Tablets
The Gospel of the Egyptians Asclepius Pistis Sophia The Discourse on the Eighth and Ninth (Hermes is even mentioned in this Gospel as being the Messenger).